I have these moments where I think incredible things might happen in my day, that I might realize something completely true about who I am. It is utterly vivid, so much that I believe it entirely. And then I try to pin it down to something tangible and it drifts away.
Anyway, this is what I have accomplished in the last few pandemic weeks:
- Overcame a mild pain killer addiction
- Read a Nietzsche biography
- Interviewed for a job
- Started to drink again (see 1)
- Began to finally lose interest in Fishdom (at Level 1375)
- Went out for dinner (first time in five months)
- Focused my search for my first ever published work – a letter to Marvel Team Up Comic.